1/2 Kg - Okra (bhindi)
1 no - Onion, chopped finely
1 tsp - Ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp - Red chilly powder
1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
1 tsp - Garam masala powder
2 Tbsp - Dessicated Coconut
2 tbsp - Oil
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and fry till it's brown in colour.
- Add ginger garlic, turmeric, garam masala, chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Saute for a minute. Add coconut and steam for 1 minute.
- Add okra and steam till the okra changes color and becomes soft.
- Serve hot with parathas and raita.